Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Insanity is whooping my... um... tail...

So... I started Insanity yesterday.  I'd LOVE to say that I made it all the way through the first day fit test, but I didn't.  I'm a pretty tough gal... but about 2/3's of the way through, my stomach was on fire, and I felt like... well... suffice it to say that I became extremely nauseated and had to stop.  I was SO frustrated with myself.  I HATE stopping... and if there's one thing I'm not... I'm not a quitter.  I mean... I didn't expect to do amazing or anything, but I did expect to do better than that.  Oh well...

This morning, I got up at 6am and did the second day cardio workout, and... let me tell you... it is absolutely INSANE!  There is a reason they call this workout Insanity.  I swear...  the person who came up with this exercise routine is definitely insane... and I guess you could say that I'm insane for actually trying it.  I about died half-way through, and definitely finished half-a... (well... you get it... :)  I just kept telling myself, "If Anna can do it, I can do it."  

Yes, I'm VERY competitive... and if I have to tap into that to make myself finish these nasty little workouts... then that's what I'll do... I'm competitive, and I hate to lose... well, in this case... I'd LOVE to :)  (Couldn't resist that one!)

When I did my weigh-in yesterday, I was upset with myself, because I had gained more like 6 or 7 pounds, give or take a few... mainly give... (sigh).  So... (and I'm so embarrassed that I'm even putting this AND my picture out there in the public...)  I weighed in yesterday at 151.5 pounds.  *GASP!!!!!!!!*  (And yes... I did make that the smallest font... hopefully you can't read that number...  EEGA!)  I worked so hard to lose all of that pregnancy weight... and here, I let several chaotic months, lots of stress, and loose eating cause me to lose a bunch of ground... so discouraging.

After two days of Shakeology and Insanity, I'm already down a few pounds, so... I'm grateful that the shedding has begun, and determined to keep at it... although... I'm REALLY dreading what Shaun T has in store for me tomorrow morning at 6am.  Ugh... Can you hear me groaning?  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment